We envision uplifting, uniting and developing the community where every person lives with dignity and prosperity without any discrimination to their cultural values and social class.
Our mission is to facilitate, nurture and promote better quality of life for the people of the community which is notably marginalized population, to make them a part of Mainstream Social setup by providing Good quality Health, Social Living, Working Conditions, Education Facilities through various Development programs, Trainings, Raising Awareness & Mentoring.
Our Values underpin everything we do and describe. After listening to people within the community, Trust has identified six core values in single words. They are:
- Mutual Respect
- To provide welfare services, assistance and support to the Brahmin Community.
- To encourage and to foster harmony within the Brahmin Community.
- To help deserving and needy students with scholarships, for pursuing and completing their education or training in the chosen field.
- To sponsor or setup Boarding and Lodging facilities free or at subsidized rates.
- To grant pensions / honorarium to the needy.
- To provide medical help and assistance through Insurance project.
- To provide financial and security support and assistance through employment project.
- To provide assistance and support for all rituals ( birth – death ).
- To provide support and assistance to all religious institutions of the Brahmins.